Sunday, October 30, 2011

Picture of little Oaklei














we are loving being a family of 4! Kherrington is the best big sister EVER! and i am not just saying this because I might be a little biased but she seriously is. Every morning she comes in while Im feeding Oaklei and gives her kisses and loves. SHe helps me keep Oaklei awake while I feed her and loves to help burp her. She always tells us that she loves her baby sister and wants to keep her. Seriously Kherrington has always been the best child ever and she continues this every day. I love her so much. Oaklei has been a doll as well. She loves to watch her older sister and eats sleeps and poops all day lol. She has jaundice and we are trying to get rid of it! My parents are staying with us and they have been the BEST help ever. They help me take care of little K and little Oaklei. They have been taking Kherrington all over town and playing with her. THen coming home and  snuggling Oaklei so i can play with K. We are loving life and even though the lack of sleep might be creeping into this home we are still having a blast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment