Thursday, October 20, 2011

halloween time!







Who doesnt love Halloween! I think its the best time of year!! I am being a poopy mom and not wanting to my decor out since im having a baby soon the thought of putting it all away right after she comes out didnt seem very  appealing to me so I decided to not decorate but its still a super fun time!! My parents bought the grandkids these really cute halloween pjs and we decided to take pics of them with them on!! they are so cute together! Then one night we went to a pumpkin patch with Kherrington and some friends of ours the winders and tried to find a "purple pumpkin" K told us that she only wanted a purple one and that baby Londyn (our friends baby) wanted an orange one. lol she is so silly. but we did have tons of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl I am so so happy for you! I love the name. That is so scary about your heart and everything- I hope they figure on what is going on with your heart! Glad baby is okay and seriously when you come home we really need to get together. We have kids both around the same age! C'mon! =) No pressure. Congrats on your new addition!

    ReplyDelete