Thursday, October 20, 2011

baking Cookies





Kherrington has always been scared of things that make loud noises...the vacuum, beaters, blow dryer, the list goes on. Because of this I have never made her sit down and bake cookies with me. Well one sunday I was bored and snacky and wanted to bake some cookies. SO I picked her up and told her she was going to come help me make cookies. She was very excited about this idea (who doesnt like cookies?) so we put some ingredients in then I got the beaters out and she started screaming and ran away. ahaha after mixing it a little bit i grabbed some of the dough and basically shoved it down her mouth. After she decided that the cookie dough was very yummy she came back and helped me. She was still a little nervous about the beaters but after i would turn them off and give her more dough she decided that they were ok. She was soo fun to bake with. When the beaters were she would tell me "watch your fingers" lol. She loves to bake brownies with me and now loves baking cookies and making dinner. I would not be surprised if she turned this love into something more when she grows up (as long as she gets over her fear of loud noise making objects lol) Well since then every sunday we have been baking something together its been tons of fun!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh kherrington is just a doll!! i bet the new baby will be too- names?? thats fune k hates loud noises- i turn on the hairdryer now to shut landon up when he's screaming-hahaaaa! so glad you guys are back in ut with friends- i know living far from home is the worst, esp when youre pregnant and know no one! heres hoping you pop soon!!

    ReplyDelete