Thursday, October 20, 2011

HUGE Update

So clearly its been awhile since my last post and I obviously have not updated anything since our move. We left Texas mid August. Kherrington and I flew and stayed with Chris and Shani for a day while Jordan drove the truck towing our car. Since we have been back Kherrington has been so good. In Texas I was struggling with her. We fought all the time and I could tell that she was not happy there. It was depressing and since we have moved back to Utah she has been her cheerful happy self again. Jordan is back at his old Verizon store at the Orem mall just as a regular store sales man. Its better for him so he can focus on his school work. His schedule is SO nice. Mon Wed Fri he doesnt go to school til 12 then after that goes right to work. then tues and thurs he has class til 11 and doesnt have to work til 1. So we see him more often than we did in TX which might have also helped with little K.s mood swings lol. We love our little home. and so very grateful for my parents letting us rent it out from them!! I am enjoying being home with little Kherrington. and we love having friends again! (no more mixing bowls and "making" friends in them!)
PREGNANCY UPDATE
as far as the pregnancy goes im due tomorrow and looks like shes staying in for awhile. With Kherrington she ALWAYS from day 1 measured bigger than how far she was. With little babe she has been measuring small. WIth Kherrington I dilated to a 1 and was there for a month then went into labor and did the rest of the way. With this baby there is NO action happening.  K weighed 7lb 11oz...and my doc is thinking that this baby is less than that. So with all of these to consider my doctor thinks that maybe my due date is wrong. So instead of hoping of having a baby soon he would like to schedule a stress test for the baby and if she passes he wants to keep her in for as long as he can....GREAT haha. Im very excited to get this baby out. This pregnancy has not been easy. Poor little Kherrington will not even walk into a bathroom without saying "no throw up mom" but she has been so great. If I dont feel good she will let me lay on the floor get me a pillow and a blanket and play with my hair. She will sing songs to me and lay next to me. She seriously is the sweetest little girl ever I just love her. Jordan of course has been very nice and helpful as well. He gets up with K and puts her down when he is home and helps around the house. I dont know what I would do with out either of them!! We all cannot wait to have "baby sister" come out and meet all of us!  K loves to hold my stomach then scream "HEY SHE KICKED ME!" Its very cute. I dont know how much of this she understands but it does seem that she does know a baby is coming whither or not she knows that the baby is STAYING and she wont be the only one anymore is another thing. lol

1 comment:

  1. I am soo excited for you!! I cannot wait to see "baby sister"! Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later. And seriously...the next time you come into town we need to get together!

    ReplyDelete