Saturday, August 30, 2008

My PaReNtS rOcK!


This summer my family went to Newport without me, Jordan, amy, and adam. It was a small get together lol. When me and Jordan got home we had dinner at Shani and Chris's and were looking at all their fun summer pics when we came across this picture. This is the definition of my parents. They are so rad and so much fun to be with! We are so sad that we were not able to go to the beach with you guys this year but will go next year!! You guy are amazing, funny, and the coolest parents ever! We hope to be as rad as you guys one day!!

2 comments:

  1. ha ha i know, i am getting so good at flying by the seat of my pants. i will put pictures up when i get home, they all turned out sooooo cute! i chopped mine off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha our parents are pretty rad I'm not gonna lie

    ReplyDelete