Saturday, August 2, 2008

Breaking Dawn!!

Yesterday I was having a bad day. It was just one of those days where I didnt want to do anything go anywhere or see anyone days. lol So Jordan came home and we ate dinner and he asked if I wanted to go and get ice cream. I said sure so I went and got ready then asked him if he was ready and he said no we gotta wait for a little while. I asked him why do we have to wait to get ice cream? It closes at 11 we gotta go before it closes. He laughed and said guess what I did!?! Usually this means that he bought something expensive so I wasnt very excited but then it turned out that he had called barnes and noble and put the book Breaking Dawn on hold for me and we were going to go get it at midnight!!! O I was soo excited!! He is the cutest husband ever. He knew I wanted to go all week but didnt want to ask him because I knew that he wouldnt want to go. SO that night we went and got my wrist band and walked to cold stone to get ice cream then went back. We listened to music and watch the custome contest and then waited in line to get my book! I was so excited!! and I got it three hours before anyone of my friends/family haha just because im three hours ahead of all of you! but its still fun to say! Thanks Jordan!! I love you!

10 comments:

  1. I've never loved your husband as much as I do right now. Good job, Jordan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate those downer days. but look what a great husband oyu have to get you out and make you feel special. you guys are such a cute couple. are you so ready for the summer to be done??! so you can go back to utah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tell jordan to teach donnie his ways. he has lost all sense of romanticness(i dont think thats a word). by the way thanks so much for watching the girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've gotta go get it!! I love those books. Do you know if you're staying or going yet?! I want to know already!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's too funny! how nice of Jordan! I just got hooked on those books last week...thanks to the pressure from kirsten and my mom- i should be receiving my package today with my book :) hope all is well! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awesome! I am not aloud to say "Edward" in the house anymore. Ha Ha. They are just jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great husband! So thoughtful! I finished the book last week and thought it was very entertaining! Vampires, shape-shifters, Vampire/human babies--it has been lots of fun to read her books. What did you think?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you take pics at the baby shower? I want to see them!! That was so fun! I didn't want to leave. LOL

    ReplyDelete