Monday, August 25, 2008

I love her!!


So today me and Jordan were walking around in the mall and we saw this girl that looked like Chelsea H off of SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE. I looked at him and was like dude thats Chelsea you gotta get my picture with her!! so we chased her down (literally) and I walked up and was like "uh sorry but I freaking love you and Idol you...can I get my pic with you?" haha she was so nice and just laughed and took one with me!! she is just as cute in real life as she is on tv!

6 comments:

  1. HAHA you are silly! I love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aubrey is totally freaking out!!!! She loves her! Aubrey is so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heck that is awesome! She was amazing- I was rooting for her, I would have totally done the same thing-I actually did do the same thing with a survivor winner at the university mall :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey heather ohmy goodness i was thinking about texting you today to see if you wanted to do something next week! cuz i have a date n saturday! sry i have no tips! i just like to go out i think thats why i get asked out so much!yways im going to UVU its awesome i love it! ttyl?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey luv! what needs to happen is you hook me up with one of jordans friends! totally ok girly love ya!

    ReplyDelete