Saturday, August 23, 2008

Back in Utah!!

This past week has been very confusing. We had decided that Utah would probably be the best place for us to go for this semester because everything is already set up there for school and what not. We had it set to leave Saturday so that I could start work on Monday. But as life is things dont always turn out the way you plan!! So on wednesday we drove back! It was a very long and interesting drive. I have to admit that if I can help it I will never ever do that again. Sleeping in a rest stop inside your car is not very fun, neither is traveling for two days straight. Yuck. but we made it back late Thursday night and we were able to see a good friend of ours before he and his wife left the next day for Missouri and then Friday night we were also able to surprise our really good friends at their wedding reception. I swear the groom almost cried when he saw Jordan. It was cute. We are very excited to be back. Ohio was fun, we made new friends, lived in a new place, and had great experiences. I will miss my friends, and my lovely life style of sleeping in til 12 or so and going to the pool all day, but I am very excited to be close to family and getting our life back in order!!

4 comments:

  1. thanks!! so did you guys make it home ok? how is everything going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha. What a crazy week you had. I'm glad you're back safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful you guys are back!!! Joel and I did a Mini Roadtrip to Cedar City this week :P and we slept two nights in our car at the WalMart parking lot! :P But still fun times! Anyway, I hope everything is going well for you guys and hope we can see y'all soon.

    ReplyDelete