Saturday, August 13, 2011

Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth!?

Having a two year old is the best experience ever. The things that come out of their mouths is what makes is so fun! sometimes you dont know what the heck she is saying and the times that you do you are dying laughing! The other day I was talking with one of my sisters and they mentioned that I really need to jot down what Kherrington says so I have a record of it. Since one day I really want to print this off Im doing just that.
1. it was raining outside and we were running out of the grocery store....i had groceries in one hand and K in the other "RUN MOMMY RUN!! IM ALL WET! RRRUUUNNNN!!!"
2. looks at pictures of the beach  "O look sand...I DONT LIKE THE SAND!!"
3. staying at my parents house and they walk in K runs to my mom and says "mama shopping!" (she and my mom love to shop together )
4. All of us outside K see an airplane "look airplane" me-"yes" k-"mama papa?" me-"Yes we ride airplane to see mama and papa" k-"o I happy now"
5. K playing on her phone me-"who u txting Kherrington?" k-"i txting amy! the baby is coming!"
6. Pulling up to the mall k-"go shopping mommy?" me-"yes" K-"YEA! YEA!! go SHOPPING!! I happy now!!"
7. K walks around the house singing "happy birthday to amy"
8. trying to feed Kherrington dinner "i dont like it!!" taking the fork then looking at me "open mouth mommy!! EAT IT EAT IT!!!"
9. Putting her doll by the wall "baby in big trouble stay there!! 1..2...5..7.8..9..10!"
10. at a friends house and K walks up to the little girl who has striped down to her diaper "O I like your diaper"
11. we watch marley and Me alot and she picked up a little funny saying. When she first said this to me I didnt know where it came from. When she said it in front of Jordan he knew right away that it was from the movie. "OOOo I like your necklace! So shiny!"
12. in the grocery store and she see the doughnuts out and says "O doughnut awake!!!" <--which means that she wants one
13. sees Jordan drinking soda "I some" trying it then making a face and saying " I dont like soda....more daddy?"
14. whenever we get ready to leave for anywhere this is where she thinks we are going "go shopping?!" "go water park" "go baby doctor?" o the disappointment when its not any of these haha
15. K had a bowl and in the bowl she had this little hawiian doll who she has named"friend" and also sunglasses. When I asked her what she was doing her response was "I making friend!" he must be some rad friend haha
Funny things that come out of the baby monitor
"NUGGLE!!" "I hungy!" "POoPPY!" "NUGGLE COUCH!" "NUGGLE BED!" "I AWAKE!" "Dont lock my door!!" "No sleep!!"
funny things that she likes to do is put her to sleep. We will find baby dolls and stuffed animals all around the house with cloths over them as their "blankies" and she will tell us that they went night night.

Then here is a pic its just one of my favs of these two they have a cute bond together!

2 comments:

  1. oo I love it!! She is just too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhaha this is so cute! what is nuggle?? mabye snuggle?? hahaa i agree you def need to keep track of these cute sayings!

    ReplyDelete