Thursday, August 4, 2011

29 weeks



yea im 29 weeks!! this pregnancy couldnt be any more different than when I was pregnant with Kherrington. (I have space between my boobs and belly! what a difference this makes!) I am still throwing up just about everyday and cannot enjoy any fattening foods!! :) Whats the point of being pregnant and needing to gain weight if I cant eat some yummy greasy foods or lots of ice cream?! This little girl for sure knows what she likes and does not like. It has been very fun to be pregnant and have a little one at home. Kherrington LOVES going to the doctor apts and seeing the baby and listening to the babys heart beat. She even has some pictures of the baby that she carries around in her purse! She had her hand on my belly one morning and the baby kicked her she quickly removed her hand and screamed then giggled. I know that Kherrington will be an amazing older sister and a big helper. I am so grateful for my wonderful husband who works hard all day but still finds the time to come home and play with Kherrington or get her into bed when I need to just lay down. What a wonderful husband he is and a wonderful father! He loves Kherrington and they have a special bond together! We all are super excited to have another little girl in our home and what a joy little girls bring!

1 comment:

  1. wow- you look so different from your first pregnancy!!! you def carried higher! that is just adorable that kherrington is so enamored with her little sister- just melts my heart!!

    ReplyDelete