Saturday, April 2, 2011

We made it to TEXAS!!

Ok so we really got here a couple of days ago...well Jordan was here like a month ago. You see on my BIRTHDAY (yes my birthday) Jordan left about 5am and headed out for texas. My dad who is the bestest ever flew to utah a couple days before and he helped drive Kherrington and I down to vegas. Kherrington and I stayed with my super amazing parents for a month....(arent they soo awesome to let us stay a whole month!) while we were there we had some fun happenings
1. Kherrington had a cold which turned into ear infections
2. I got the stomach flu TWICE
3. We went SWIMMING!
4. Amy and Woody came down and played for the weekend!!
5. Helped Heidi for her formal dance...(I even did her hair!)
6. WENT SHOPPING!
7. Went to the park and K loved it!
8. SHOPPING!
9. Got my hair done...I have the best hair stylist!
10. Made tons and tons of great memories with my parents and Heidi!
11. Went to story time in a cute park with my cousins

After being there for about a month my parents who are amazing helped K and I pack up our car and they DROVE with me to texas!! Its about a 24  hours drive...we did 14 hours the first day and 10 hours the second. Poor little Kherrington would ask EVERYTIME we stopped  "daddy?" and I would have to say not yet then she would cry. It was sad she missed her dad very much!! When we got here she wouldnt let him leave her sight. Then she was ready for bed she went right down loving being inside her own bed.
Our new house is very nice it has 3 bedrooms plus a huge office. two bathrooms and my own backyard...o and a dish washer which is plus since I havent had one over a year! lol
We have been having a blast playing with my parents! They have been so kind in helping me unpack everything! Did I mention that they are awesome!? We will be very depressed when they fly home to Vegas....We miss everyone back at home already!! It will be a hard adjustment not seeing my sisters all the time but it will be a fun adventure!!
I will post pics up soon!

3 comments:

  1. Moving away from everyone is so hard. For the past 3 years we've been so far! I definitely miss being able to go home for the weekend. It seems like you've got a pretty sweet set up though! I saw the pics of facebook..I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you're finally there! does it feel real yet? that would be the worst to be away from jordan for a month- but at least you got lots of shopping hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should put up some pictures of your house and stuff

    ReplyDelete