Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Naked BABY!



Kherrington for the last month and a half has discovered how much fun it is to be naked (she takes after her dad who likes to run around shirtless). She takes her shirts off and runs her hands up and down her belly singing "naked baby naked baby" then laughs and runs away. This has never been an issue in public until the other day when jordan and I went out to dinner. Kherrington stood up and removed her shirt and started singing. I then leaned over and began to put her shirt back on and explain why we keep our clothes on. She did not like this and threw a HUGE tantrum in the restaurant. very embarrassing. Lol o well she is still adorable and although I am trying very hard not to laugh when she does it at home I still think that it is funny.

2 comments:

  1. Just a few days ago, Alice kept lifting up her shirt at the park. Megan asked her several times to leave it down. Then, she lifts it HIGH above her head and said, "Hey Boys! Look at my special parts!" then she saw Megan get kind of a worried look on her face and goes, "I mean, Boys, DON'T look at my special parts!" ha ha ha!!! Kids are crazy :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too funny. Alice has frequently wanted to remove her pants in public to run around in her diaper, but I've had to tell her we'll have to leave if she does. It's been crazy.

    ReplyDelete