Saturday, April 16, 2011

a day at the beach!

 K before her first day of church...she stayed in nursery the whole time!
 K and her daddy rocking their sunglasses
 what a little cutie! She loved wearing my sunglasses cuz the baby that we were with had her own too. And K loves this swim suit! Thanks to my parents who bought it love u guys
Jordan had work off on Thursday so we decided that we would take Kherrington down to the beach. While we were packing up some things and getting ready Kherrington was super excited to go! It was all she could talk about all morning. However as soon as we pulled up she started screaming!!! I got out of the car and went to the back seat where she was and unbuckled her to change her to her swim suit and she started screaming "NO NO NO CARSEAT!!! CARSEAT!!" then she would wiggle out of my arms and jump back into her carseat and try to buckle herself back in. Then she looked across the street and saw a huge nice building and started screaming this "SHOPPING!! I WANT SHOPPING! NO BEACH!! SHOPPING!" I couldnt help but laugh this silly little girl did not want to go to the beach. We walked down and laid down the towels. THe couple that we came with brought their baby and they put the baby on the towel and K decided that it would be ok if she could sit next to the baby. The rest of the afternoon she stayed there on my lap on the towel. I took her down to the water and she did not like that idea at all. Before we left she did decide that she could walk on sand. She is soo funny! I just love her

2 comments:

  1. what a goof!! I'm glad she wanted to go shopping instead, she is definitely you're little girl! But she needs to get used to the beach for this summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks so grown up in the 1st picture! but sooo fune about being afraid of the beach! what a true girl to want to go shopping....hahaaaa

    ReplyDelete