Friday, July 2, 2010

The passing of a great man....


Late Monday Night Jordan's Grandpa died. He was in his mid 90's and has lived a long happy life. He was truely a wonderful man. A great example to his kids, grandkids, and great grandkids. He loved his wife soo very much and you could see the love they had for eachother every day. I unfortunately was not ever able to go out to Texas and meet him. But the pictures that I have seen and the stories that I have heard I know that he was truely an amazing man. I am soo grateful to know that this is not the end. I am so grateful to know that families can be together for ever. While we mourn the loss of a loved one I know that our heavenly Father is rejoicing as he is greeting them on the other side. I know that we can all be together for eternity and what a blessing this is to know while someone you know and love has passes away. I know that we will one day be with him and that he is in a better happier place. We love you Papa

1 comment:

  1. We love you guys! Hope Jordan, though there for a sad reason, had a good wknd with his family.

    ReplyDelete