Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day

I have the COOOLEEESSTT DADDY EVER! I love this pic this was my senior Prom...and although it might not look like it but that whole day I had been throwing up. My dad gave me a blessing so that I could go and enjoy that evening with my friends. What a wonderful father he has always been. I am so grateful that I was able to grow up with a father who held the Priesthood. He always loved giving us blessing for everything and anything. He also supported all of us kids in our activities. With dance, music, and sports, what ever it was he always came to watch us perform and came with a smile on his face no matter how long or how many days in a row he had to go lol. He also has the best personality. I remember him chasing us around the house to tickle us, to doing the "butt dance" with Shani, or saying our prayers with us every night. He has always been there for all of us and I am so grateful for him and everything that he has done! love you Foffy
Look at these two....You can tell that they love eachother. They have the most special bond ever. I am soo blessed to have my husband who to me is Mr. Amazing. I am constantly asked if Jord has always been amazing as he is now with me. ANd the answer is yes, he has always been the best guy ever. He has always been so kind and caring towards me and towards kids. I am so grateful to have him in my life. We have tons of fun together and now we have the best little girl ever. While Im at work they just play all day and then when Jord is at work Kherrington runs around the house looking for him. One time she banged on the bathroom door screaming "DA!!" then run into our room saying "DA!" lol She loves him so much. I am so grateful for everything that he has done for us. Thanks Jordan for all your hard work. We love you so much

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for saying those nice things about your dad(me)I went to a Bunker dance recital last night. It was fun but I missed having you guyes as little kids up there on stage. Those were great days and I will always cherish the memories of having a home full of children laughing. I love being a grandfather.Iam very proud of the wonderful mother and wife you are. I love you, Foffy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet comments! It was fun being with you last week. In the picture of Kherrington watching the surfer I recognize that same door and carpet. We loved living in that area of town. It was so close to everything! Love to all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. did i tell you how stinking cute that picture of jordan and k is!! Wow so cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that picture of Jordan and Kherrington... She gets more beautiful every day... Auntie Denine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute post! Love hearing the stories~ We miss you guys Sooo much! Can't wait to see you!! <3

    ReplyDelete