Thursday, July 29, 2010

beach TRIP!














I have the best parents ever hands down. Every year they get a beach house that fits all of us kids and we got to the beach for a WHOLE WEEK. Seriously it is something that we all look forward too. It is soo fun to just go chill on the beach, go shopping, and just enjoy eachothers company. We had a blast this year. Jordans brother and wife live in Cali so it was really fun to be able to see them as well!! It was cloudy every day but the last two days but thats ok we still had a blast!! Thanks so much to my FAB parents we loves you guys so much!! We missed you adam very much!!!

3 comments:

  1. Kherrington is so cute and Heather you have some great teeth! (oh and Jord, love your black and white swim suit...!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...I'm going to the beach in two weeks and these pictures make me so excited! You have such a cute family! And Kherrington? Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous! That is always my favorite trip and we haven't gone yet this summer! It looks like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete