Tuesday, November 11, 2008

weekend to idaho!!!








this past weekend we were able to go up to idaho with some friends!! it was my friend ashleys birthday so we all went up for the weekend to celebrate!! it was tons of fun!! we went fourwheeling and out to lunch and yummy meals for the whole trip!! we even got hooked on the show hereos which we watched all day sunday before heading home! lol it was tons of fun and enjoyed being away from life for a little bit! thanks ashley and justin for having us!

6 comments:

  1. I love Idaho! What part did you go to? Do you have a cute little belly yet? I want to see picutes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS! I've known for a little while, but I didn't want my congrats lost in the sea of comments :) But I'm so happy for you!!!
    so, funny thing-the girl that did your sister's wedding pics is my mom's cousin-she'll be doing our family pics when we're there! I was looking at her stuff and was like, wait! that's heather! funny moment.
    hopefully we'll see you in a couple weeks...maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww you and jordan are so cute! sounds like you guys hada BLAST1 girly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute pics, I want to see some of your tummy! love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute photos darling! love them excited for tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was good seeing you! Sorry i looked so wrecked, it was a long day! and oh girl i have been sick, just not as bad right now. I understand the eating every two hours. It's hard huh? Ya, its weird i don't carve sweets at all, so i have been eating all healthy stuff and have actually lost weight being pregnant! ITs kind of weird! But don't worry ill be the one probably with stretch marks becuase i will gain it all at once, no fun!! :(

    ReplyDelete