Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy one year!!


Yesterday was our one year anniversary! What a wonderful year we have had together! I could honestly not ask for a better husband! He is everything I have ever hoped for and ever imagined. and is truely my prince charming!! I cannot believe how fast the year went, seems like just yesterday I was sitting in my room with my sisters getting ready to be sealed for all eternity to my one true love! I'm so grateful to have him in my life and so excited for our family to grow in a couple of months!! and cannot wait for many many more years to come!!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats heather and jordan! we love you sooo much and love sharing our anniversary with you guys! happy first year of forever, love mom and dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe it has been a year! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww so awesome heather! CONGRATS you two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy day! I told Amy she'll have to babysit for me on our anniversary. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow!!! I can not believe it's already been a year!!! How wonderful! I hope you were able to do some special things for your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys are precious! We love you and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary Heather & Jordan! Exciting times are coming! You are such a cute couple.

    ReplyDelete