Friday, January 27, 2012

mother of two

Being a mom of two is hard work, however i love it more than anything. kherrington is the BEST older sister ever. Every morning she loves to hold oaklei and helps me burp her, change her diaper, and even is great at sharing! Kherrington has a special blanket (a comfort blankee) and she has even given it to Oak to help her be happy. I just love my two girls. They both are super good Kids. Oaklei started rolling over last week, grabbing toys, sleep for 8-10 hours at night, and loves to talk to us. She really lights up when K is around. K has talked about potty training but really does not like to sit on it...shes a little scared of it. but we are working on it! It is super fun, but it does bring new adventures. I cannot go the grocery store and do a heavy shopping day because Oak is in the cart and K in the seat so I have found I either need someone to come with me or wait til Jordan is home. I often find its easier to just play at home outside or inside and not leave unless jordan can come with lol. If I am leaving the house by my self it takes me AT LEAST 45min to get the 3 of us jackets on and in thecar ready to go! hahaThey both bring joy to Jordan and I we love playing with each little girl. They already have a special bond together and I know that they will be best friends just as I am with all of my sisters. I feel so blessed to have these girls they both are good kids, and I am of course super blessed to have Jordan in my life. He works so hard to keep this family up. He is going to school full time and works 30 hours aweek! and still comes home and finds time to play with all 3 of us! Thanks babe you are the best. A couple of weeks ago we got tickets to see the Jazz vs lakers game. He was so excited as lakers are his favorite team. It was so nice to get out for a couple hours! we love our little family of 4! and every day is something new with these girls!

1 comment:

  1. your girls are just gorgeous!! but how in the world you get oaklei to sleep 8-10 hours? landon can barely do 4 and i'm DYING!! you have to tell me your secret

    ReplyDelete