Friday, January 27, 2012

Christmas

Christmas this year was super fun. Jordan and I took Oaklei down thursday before Christmas and met my whole family in Las Vegas. They were all at this light festival with the kids and it was fun to meet them there! Kherrington and Brighton loved seeing all the lights and they even got to ride a train! Friday all the boys went out golfing. Saturday Jordan took me to see a movie which super nice (thanks everyone to watch the girls!) Jordan and I dont get to go to the movies very often now that we have two kids! It was also Christmas EVE so that night we showed Kherrington and Brighton how to leave cookies for Santa they were very excited about this idea...however they did end up sneaking some cookies for themselves! haha after we the kids to bed we played minute to win it! It was super fun to play with everyone! The next morning we had to wake Kherrington up! I was too excited to sleep and I couldnt wait any longer I wanted to see how she would react to opening all her gifts!! haha of course Brighton was already up and helped her digg through her stocking. They both got these adorable pop tents. hers has princesses on it. I had to pull her out of it to open more gifts!! and each time she would open a present she just wanted to open it up and play with it. I had to bribe her to open more haha. Then it got to the point where she wouldnt even get out of her tent! o geeze next year one gift for her! JK. We all went to church later on and it was so nice to be able to go to church and think of the savior on christmas day. we all loved it hearing the music and listening to the speakers. On monday Jordan and Chris rode together adn came back up to utah so they could work. While the girls stayed behind and played! (thanks babe u rock) It was so fun to be able to come home for christmas. I am so grateful to be so close to my family! we love you guys so much and have tons of fun with everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment