Tuesday, July 26, 2011

home again home jigidy jig

Thats right after being in Las Vegas for a little over a month Kherrington and I have found our ways back home. We once again had tons of fun staying with my parents. They are so nice to always let us stay forever. My parents are the nicest people ever they are aways willing to help out no matter what!! we went swimming with them just about every day and of course went shopping. We even did a little adventure up to Utah to my sisters again. Some of my favorite things that K did in vegas were
Grandma and Grandpa come home K run to Grandma and says "GO SHOPPING!"
K had decided that my dads favorite black chair was hers and if anyone was in it she would scream "GET OUT THATS MY CHAIR!" hahaha
she loved to swim with my dad in this raft that would let water in looked like a little floaty kid pool.
The list could go on. We had so much fun with you guys and thanks again for always letting K and I stay forever and ever!! We love and miss you guys!
 But we are back to this yucky hot humid weather. I swear Houston makes Vegas feel tons better! Kherrington has gone back to being in her diaper everyday. lol We are so happy to be back with Jordan. K never leaves his side its so cute. Thanks Babe for being the best hubby and letting us play longer than you thought we would in vegas! we love you!

1 comment:

  1. haha! i love that pic of kherrington- she is adorable! and i dont blame her- clothes are the worst! thats way fun you got to spend so much time with your fam- id hate to live so far away but then you get nice long vacays together to get spoiled by your mom :)

    ReplyDelete