Tuesday, July 5, 2011

happy 4th of July








Last year on the 4th of July Jordan was in Texas with his family and my family came up to Utah. I was very sad that he waS not able to see how much Kherrington enjoyed the fireworks. I asked him to come to the beach late so that he could stay a little longer in Las Vegas and see her watch the fireworks. Well like I said earlier Kherrington liked the fireworks this year...well not so much. She curled up into a ball in my moms lap made my mom hold her hands and laid there with her eyes closed pretending to be sleeping lol. It was very funny. We still had a fun time. My parents had some people come over for a bbq and swim party it was tons of fun!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh i love the top pic!! k is adORABLE! and thats so fune she was scared of the fireworks- poor little girl!!

    ReplyDelete