Saturday, May 8, 2010

a few of my favorite things

Kherringtons hair has gotten curly on the ends
shes going to be a reader!! she loves to grab a book and sit in ur lab and flip the pages
she LOVES stuffed animals i think she would rather those than anything else!
She has learned how to squeeze in between places to get where she wants to go
She also LOVES to crawl in and out of her car seat and the laundry baskets. She thinks it is soo much fun!
A few of my favorite Kherrington moments (not in order)
1. Listening to Kherrington laugh
2. Walking in from a long day of work and her saying "hi da" and crawling over to me and giving me the longest and biggest hug ever
3. Snuggling with Kherrington before she goes to bed
4.Watching Kherrington and Jordan together...she loves him so much and he is the biggest SUCKA for her!
5.Watching Kherrington put things in her mouth(like a spatula) and then looking over at you and laughing
6. Listening to all the unique noises that comes out of Kherringtons mouth.
7. Kherrington throwing herself around the floor cuz shes upset about something but isnt too sure why.
8. Watching Kherrington trying to walk with a huge smile on her face!
9. MY NEW FAVORITE OF ALL TIME IS BEING A MOMMY!
I love being a mom and it is soo fun. Every stage is the best ever! Kherrington is the best baby ever. Very well behaved and very happy. I love every moment we have together. I feel very blessed that my heavenly father would trust me in raising one of his children here on earth. She is by far the most special child ever. I love her so much and so grateful to have her in my life!


2 comments:

  1. I love you and love what you wrote about kakes! Being a mom is truly the best thing ever. We are so proud of you! love always,your mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! She is getting so big! I can't believe it's almost been a year... man, time flies. She's a doll

    ReplyDelete