Saturday, January 3, 2009

Moving!!

Well Christmas was fun then it was time to come home and pack. Luckily I have very kind, nice, and loving parents. THey came up to help us get everything together and ready to get leave. BUT when we got home at 11pm we found a ft of snow on the drive way and three ft of snow in front of the drive way so we couldnt even pull up with out moving all of it. haha it was freezing and not very fun but we did it!! I love my parents and so grateful that they had let us live in the condo for so long and for coming up to help us move! We love u guys lots

my dad putting salt all over
ya thats alot of snow

ya I was stuck in the car for awhile
lots of boxes everywhere in our new place

all of our stuff everywhere
thanks mom and dad for helping us get all of this put together!









6 comments:

  1. bleh! I HATE moving! The packing and unpacking and deciding where stuff is going to fit in a different place...bleh. But hope all is going well! I was sad that I didn't get to go down to Vegas for Christmas and see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics are fun and we were glad to come and help you move! Looks like you have room for some sort of small card table!! Couchs look great! love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. how exiting heather! you guys are moving into a place in utah?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited that you guys will be living so much closer now! Happy! :) We need to come see your new place soon and hang out!
    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather! How fun! Although I hate the moving part of moving, i love the organizing part of it! Where did you guys move to?

    ReplyDelete