Thursday, January 8, 2009

22 week ultrasound!

Today we did the BIG ultrasound. It was tons of fun!! we waited til 22 weeks because we already knew what we were having and I figured the pics might be a little better the farther along we were. It was tons of fun! Everything looks good and we are right on schedule! which is pretty amazing because I dont know when my last period was or when exactly I was supposed to start soo with my estimates I was right on!! I've been able to feel her for a couple weeks now, and this week jordan has also been able to feel her kick and poke around. Its so fun! but I cannot wait til the pregnancy is over and she is out so we can love and play with her! The name is Kherrington we both fell in love with that name over the summer and yes its from so you think you can dance. lol


10 comments:

  1. Cute cute baby! Can't wait to see her, and cuddle her! love you guys, Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heather! I am so excited for you and Jordan and I think the name Kherrington will be really cute. I need to call you so that we can plan a shower for Shani. I don't know if you've planned anything yet but I would really like to help! Anyway, hope you're doing good and I'll talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather! I love that name! I really want to name a little girl that too, but adam doesn't really like it! how lame is that??? You guys are too cute and I love your little belly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! That is a really cute name =) I love that show! Where did you move too? We live in american fork. Yes, we should get together lots this summer, its fun knowing someone else has a baby the same time i do. we can go for a swim and watch so you think you can dance! if our babies allow it that is. =) ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOO fun!! LOVE THE NAME! We loved it too, Rico even had a crush on her. She is going to be so gorgeous and have a rad name! Love yoU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute picture of her little face!! and great name :) can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is so grea that lil kherringtonis doing so good! its a tptally cute but yet unique name! good job heather and jordon! im so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! So fun! I'm so excited for you guys. And i LOVE the name Kherrington. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh goodness look how beautiful that baby girl is! I'm so excited

    ReplyDelete
  10. AH! I can't wait to go to Vegas and see my family and everyone I haven't seen in forever! Our Spring Break is sometime at the end of May, beginning of April...so maybe, we'll head south then! Miss you! Can't wait to see your baby!

    ReplyDelete