Monday, May 2, 2011

Meet baby Troy


Shani had her baby on Tuesday! He is soo cute! Kherrington and I love to skype with them! She loves to see him! When we first got a txt message with his pic K took my phone and hugged it and kissed it, and said ooo cute baby! She loves her new cousin already! He looks like Brighton but definitely has his own look as well. His hair is lighter and looks a little curly. We are so happy for the Bird family. It for sure has been hard for me. cuz 1 being away from ur family makes u emotional. 2 Ur sister having a baby and u cant see or hold him til who knows when makes you emotional. Then 3 to add it all up with being pregnant makes u REALLY EMOTIONAL. Luckily Kherrington lets me hold and cry on her head about all of it and she just sits there until I am done. She is a sweet heart! I miss my family so much and I am soo happy for Shani Chris and Brighton. Baby Toy (as K calls him) is adorable and we all cannot wait to meet him in real life and kiss him all over!!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh look at that hair! i didn't even know shani was pregnant- how exciting!! and i love the name troy- but i'm a huge HSM fan.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little nephew you have! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete