Thursday, January 27, 2011

daddy I'm freezing!!!


Yesterday Jordan gave kherrington a bath. He told me how when he laid her down on her changing table that she quickly grabbed every piece of the towel that she could get and flipped over and tucked all of it around herself. Lol he would flip her back over to put the diaper on and once again she quickly flipped over. Lol he said they played this game for a good 5 min. Lol.
I love this little girl. She is so smart and and so silly. Everyday she can say something new and we are pretty much rolling on the ground laughing at her (ex. She was taking a nap then all of the sudden I heard "blankies...where'd ya go...where'd ya go blankies" apparently she was laying on top of her blanket and could not find it lol). I cannot believe how big she is getting and its sad but exciting how fast she is growing up!!! We love our keki!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

1 comment:

  1. lol she is so cute! I remember you posting her newborn pictures, and it doesn't seem that long ago! How does time go by so fast?

    ReplyDelete