Saturday, December 18, 2010

Jordans Nana


Jordans Nana passed away Thursday. It was a bitter sweet feeling for the family. She has been very ill for some time now and her dear sweetheart passed away in the summer. She will be missed but we know that she was happily reunited with the love of her life. I was never privileged to meet this wonderful woman but I know that she was truly amazing and I know that we will be able to meet one day. Jordan always tells me stories how every day she would take Papa's  boots off for him and put them away...and how she always treated him with kindness and love. They both waited on each other all the time even in their last days together. I know that she is back with her sweetheart and that she is with her heavenly father again. I am so grateful for the gospel and that we know that dying is not the last step. I am so happy to know that we will once again be with our loved ones. I cannot imagine what it would be like if I did not know this. My heart goes out to Cetekas family. We love you guys and we are praying for you. We will miss you Nana and Papa but we know that you lived a long happy life together and that you are where we all are trying to be! Love you!

1 comment: