Sunday, November 14, 2010

family photos












Well after a month(because the photographers kept forgetting to mail me the cd) I finally got our family photos back. Kherrington is adorable in them!! Jordan and I look like we some how managed to gain 15lbs in this one photo shoot. O well My baby is adorable and the picture are more about her than anything else. lol the ones with jordan and Kherrington"didnt work out" so they didnt send me any of those and then we took pics of us in our cowboy jerserys and they "forgot" to send me those ones. O gosh o well u live and learn right

3 comments:

  1. Ha, when they say "they forgot" or "they didn't turn out" they are just avoiding saying they took crappy pictures. That totally stinks! But I think the ones you posted are cute! And you are skinny, so I don't know what you are talking about.

    Everyone is getting family pictures done, and they are all turning out so chic and adorable! I really need to convince Mike to get some done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are ADORABLE! i esp love the matching headbands- did you make those??

    ReplyDelete