Wednesday, October 27, 2010

snow and a sick baby



Poor little kherrington has had a cold/cough for over two weeks. I finally brought her into the doctor and she told me that k has an ear infection in both ears and this is keeping her cold in her body. She also said that if we don't get rid of it soon then her cold is going to turn into bronchitis. Great I thought so I went back to work and brought some nice yummy peanut butter milkey way cookies and my boss gave me the next couple of days off so that I can take care of kherrington(what a great boss!) and plus she can't go into day care like this lol. So the first day staying home and it snows big time...how is a little girl supposed to get better when its nasty outside o well at least she likes her medicine ;)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

1 comment: