Monday, August 30, 2010

Goodbye t-mobile

Well yes it has come that times again....Jordan has gotten a new job!! He has said good bye to T-mobile where he was a manager at a kiosk for them and has started working for verizon. It was a good switch for him because he can work less hours and (if he keeps his sells up which I have no doubt in my mind about) he will be able to make the same amount of money if not more. I love my husband very much and so thankful for all that he does for us. He is such a wonderful caring husband and an outstanding father to Kherrington. I am so grateful that he is willing to go to school and work so that someday (soon too! WHOOPIE) I can quit my job and fullfil my duty to be a mommy!! I love him so much and feel that I never could ever repay him for all that he does for me and my baby!! We love you Jordan very much!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the job switch! Excited for your better hours...and wishing you success for increased sales!

    ReplyDelete