Sunday, April 25, 2010

Creativity




For my Birthday Jordan bought me a cricket...no not the insect.... the little craft cutter. I love it. I have NEVER been crafty my entire life but now that I have a baby I am trying to be a little better. As an early mothers day gift I also got another cartridge so that I can more fonts. (Jordan is soo good to me!) So me , Shani, and Amy got together and decided to make some blocks for our kitchen. Then the next weekend Amy came over and helped me make some blocks for Kherringtons room. Man I knew her name was long but these blocks make it look LONGER poor girl she will never win the contest in who can spell their name first. haha I bought more things for K's room so when I am done with those I will put up pics!!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love it so much! We need to make something together I am feeling in need of doing something crafty, its been a while! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blocks...they are beautiful! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOO cute! I want some!
    So my little guy is gonna be induced on the 11th...so maybe we can still make it to K's party!! I hope so...we want to see you all!

    ReplyDelete