Thursday, February 4, 2010

9 months old!!



look at her huge eyes!! love them
she loves to crawl around!!
i had to take her tray away cuz she spit up all over it little did i know that it was throw up and we would later spend the night at the er! :(
her papa ken bought her this bouncer and she loves it!!


I cannot believe that my baby is nine months already!! wow time does fly!! she is soo much fun right now!! heres what she can do!
-we finally started to crawl all over!
-we can pull ourselves up and stand!
-her hair is long enough(again) to pull up in pigtails!
-she can say mama and baba
-she LOVES to click her tongue!
-she would much rather eat people food than baby food
-she (just like me) is EXTREMELY tickelish!!
-she loves to give us kisses!
-she loves to dance on our laps when music starts playing!
-shes had the cold
-shes had the stomach flu and spent a night in the er(not very fun she threw up for 6hours and started dry heaving! o it was soo sad and heart breaking to have her start throwing up and look at me like help me mom and there was nothing i could do!!)
i am so greatful to have this little girl in my life she brings us so much joy and happiness!! she is a very happy and beautiful baby!! when shes babysat they ask me if she ever cries and i saw only when u lay her down to sleep or if shes hungry. and we are always stoped in public with her by people just to tell us how beautiful she is. Its true she is a beautiful happy baby!! we love her very much!

4 comments:

  1. She's so cute and looks so much like you heather! It's crazy how fast time goes by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics!! Please email me the one where she is up ready to crawl, I want it! love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are SO CUTE!!! I can't believe how big she is! What a cute girl!

    Poor thing, having to go to the ER. Alice got that Stomach flu too and then 2 days later Joel and I got it. Not fun! I'm so glad she is ok now and she is just as beautiful as ever. What a darling girl!

    ReplyDelete