Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving with the Wongs!

After their sealing
Outside Mesa Temple
Cute Cousins


My First motorcycle ride!

The grandkids on Papa Kens motorcycle

Thanksgiving

The Wongs


This year for thanksgiving we were able to go down to Jordan's dads. He, his wife Janie, and daughter Kiana were all sealed together in the Mesa temple. It was such a wonderful experience to be able to be apart of this with them! It was also fun to be with the whole family for a couple of days! We love seeing them and dont get to very often!!

I am so grateful to have such a wonderful husband!! and a beautiful little girl! It was our two year anniversary last month and I am having the best time every being married to Jordan. He is the most wonderful caring husband ever and I am so thankful to have him in my life!! Happy late anniversary Jord I love you very much!

5 comments:

  1. oh my heck you're new header is adorable.. lets make one for me tonight please

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love your Christmas card on the top. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute pictures :D glad you guys had a fun thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! I was in AZ for Thanksgiving too. Wish I woulda known. Hope you are doing well:)

    ReplyDelete