Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Yummy Food!

Her first bite!

Not too sure what to think


but we love it in the end!









Then by then end of the feeding we decided that maybe the spoon wasnt enough and that we just wanted the whole bowl!!

Kherringtong was trying to eat our food all the time and is always grabbing our cups and what not so we decided that it was time to start feeding her rice cereal! She loves it!! most of the time i am fighting her to stay in her bumboo and not grab the spoon out of my hands or the bowl. I cannot believe how big/old she is getting!!

She just had her 4month check up and here are here stats weight is 16.8lbs which puts her still 99%
Height 26 in. 97%
so its good that both are high in the stats because that means our big little girl is even in her growth!!
We are now working on going to sleep without rocking her to sleep. It is no fun and I hate hearing her scream but in the end I know that it will be good for her! We are trying putting her down with a stuff animal then letting her scream for 5min pick her up calm her down then next time 10min..and so on. Let me know what you all have done in the past!!

8 comments:

  1. When I wanted my babies to sleep on their own, I would put their cradle or bassenett next to my bed, and put my hand inside with them. This seemed to calm them for some reason. But if she is in a crib, that is really hard to do.. lol Good luck.. We all go through it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to put my hand in their cradle or bassenett, and this used to calm them.. But it is hard to do when they are in a crib.. Good luck, she is really good, she'll learn quickly.. She is so cute still, and growing so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to spray a bit of my perfume on their sheets so that the crib smelled like me. Not sure how well it worked....Chris still sleeps with us. Hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo cute!! She is just getting so big and so old I can hardly believe it. Good luck with the sleep thing

    ReplyDelete
  5. we love the pics, baby Kakes is sooo cute, and we love you!! good luck with the night time thing, I say keep rocking, my grandchild likes it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so preesh! Good luck with the sleeping. Be tough. You will thankfully sleep better in the long run. She will survive and so will you. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the pics, it was fun seeing you guys last weekend. She is so dang cute!!

    ReplyDelete