Sunday, August 9, 2009

lots of updates!

The past week so much has happened!! I started back at work...it was good to be back and see everyone but i miss being with Kherrington all day! Luckily i can come home for lunch and Jordan is with her while im at work!(thanks jordan for being so helpful) Kherrington has also discovered new things! She can roll from her tummy to her back and we.re not even three months yet!! She loves to make noises all time and loves to giggle at things! At her doctors apt we found out that she is the 99% for height and weight...her doc said she could pass for a baby whose two months older than what she really is!! BEing a mom is the best! I love it so much she is so much fun
Kherrington loves to play and smile!Kherringtons new boyfriend Kaden..they loved just starring at eachother it was so cute!
We love giving kisses
Love all our toys!
and playing dress up!
We can roll!
And we love making silly faces!

8 comments:

  1. I am so glad we got together- lets do it again soon! Just let me know we gotta swim together before the weather gets cold oh no! It was so fun playing with you guys. i have NEVER seen kaden like taht with any other girl!! How cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! I love her smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last picture is my very favorite! Thanks so much Heather for letting me babysit!!! I had so much fun. I loved being able to take care of your adorable baby and I look forward to helping you out if you need it once Jordan is back in school or just anytime you and Jordan need to get out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parker and BrittneyAugust 10, 2009 at 1:35 PM

    Heather
    I think she looks just like u! How stinkin cute is she!!! I love all her outfits..I wish i had her clothes in my size haha
    Looks like ur having so much fun being a mom!
    Brittney

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baby Kakes is the cutest little girl ever!! and your blog is pretty dang cute too! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jordan!!! Your baby is adorable... and I've never met your wife but you guys look so happy :). I'm going to follow your blog now!

    ReplyDelete