Sunday, April 12, 2009

Nursery is Ready Now We Need the Baby!!!!!!!





So being that Chris and Shani had their baby a couple weeks early and we were at the hospital Fri morning with a little scare we thought we might kick into gear and get everything ready for our little princess to be here. Saturday was a very rainy day so Jord and I cleaned up the house and got our nursery together!!!!!! Thanks to my mom's help we were also able to get all her clothes in order and soon realized that she is already spoiled. Oh boy here we go!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. How cute!! I love it, I am sure she will be spoiled as she will be loved by all. And we love both of you too... Happy Easter, from Uncle Lani and Auntie Denine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuet cute CUTE room!!! Can't wait to see her :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather you did such a cute job. I am so excited to see your new little one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The nursery looks sooo adorable! I love it!! All the little touches look soo cute! Did you find a pad for the changing area? Had so much fun seeing you this wknd! love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute nursery! Doesn't it make you even more excited for the babY? Everytime I go into our little guy's room I get a surge of excitement. It's coming so soon. do they think you will go early?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks super cute! We can't wait till she gets here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH my Gosh time is flying your little one is almost here.......:)I missss you TONS - Love, Lindsey & Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. When is she going to come?!! We can't wait!

    ReplyDelete