Saturday, March 7, 2009

Birthday fun and more of Baby!

Yesterday was my birthday! It was tons of fun...me and Jordan went out to this nice Italian place call La Vigna. It was delicious then we came home and Jordan said that because it was my birthday that we could rent high school musical 3 haha
early that day I was also able to do another ultrasound! everything is looking good and either she is really really big or shes going to be coming a week early im hoping for the week early lol but she weighs 3lbs already and has hair!! we are so very excited for her to come along!









8 comments:

  1. I see her hair!! I am so excited, I bet it will be dark, and soft, and stick up all over when it is washed, just like yours!! Love you lots! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Heather! You needed to be here last week. Aubrey watched HSM3 three times in one weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great birthday! I'm sorry cause I totally was playing on calling you, but I got so busy at work I totally forgot about it by the time I got off! :( Opps! But better late than never I hope? I promise we will come and see your place soon okay?
    -Ashley
    p.s. In not too long that beautiful baby of yours will be here! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! That is so exciting you got to do another ultrasound. Our baby girl Alice has a TON of hair, but before she came we had an ultrasound at like 36 weeks and they said she was going to be BALD! :P We love that she has a full head of hair. It's so fun to play with :) Hope all is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WARNING: the doctor told me Cache had hair, and he came out w/ a mullet. So just be prepared for either situation! Happy Birthday! Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday girl im so glad tohear baby kherrington is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Belated Birthday Heather. It sounds like you had a fun day. Your baby girl is looking cute as ever. Can't wait to see her in person!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Belated Birthday, Heather! I've been on blog vacation.:) It sounds like you had a fun day. Your baby looks so cute. Can't wait to see her in person!

    ReplyDelete