Friday, February 20, 2009

Vegas Baby Shower fun!

All of our Gifts
Cute water bottles made by Janet

Our blankies that my best friend Ash made thanks so much!
Diaper cakes from my friend licia and her mom!!
My two best friends!
All of our girl cousins!!
Me and Ash!

Our gliders from Elaine! thanks so much we love them!!

this past weekend was our baby shower in vegas!! it was tons of fun!! we were very blessed and received many gifts from all of our friends and family!! it was tons of fun to visit with everyone again! Thanks to everyone who helped out and who came!! we loved everything!!




4 comments:

  1. im sad i didnt get to go but i hope the best for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was so fun I wish I could of stayed the whole time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- you got so many gifts that is awesome! Looks like you are set- and a rocking chair that is absolutely such a nice gift! Can you believe we are getting so close to having our babies? I just cant' believe it- I feel like I am getting bigger by the day! Or at least thats what people tell me ha! How is pregnancy going for you"? are you guys doing birthing classes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh heather! What a blast! That looks so exciting! I'm so happy for you two and you sure know how to rock that cute belly girl!

    ReplyDelete