Tuesday, October 28, 2008

We're pregnant!!

Rumors are true Jordan and I are having a baby! I've been lucky and not had any morning sickness! but unfortunetly I do get sick at night and have to be in bed by 930, and have to eat every two hours or I start to dry-heave which isnt very fun either. haha besides that its been pretty good!!
Today was our first doctors apt and we found out that I am 12 weeks and due May 13!! It was so fun and very exciting!! The doctor did give us a little scare because I have been having cramps every day but did have a day where I felt like I was going into labor(not that I know what it feels like but it was pretty brutal) so he freaked out saying if we cant hear the heart beat today then we have to come in tomorrow for the ultrasound. BUT luckily as soon as he put his little microphone on my stomache we heard it! It was so amazing to listen to our little babies heart beat it honestly made it feel more real that something was growing and living inside of me! and its very nice to know that the baby is strong and doing well!! We're very excited to be parents and soo excited that we are only a month behind Shani and Chris. We dont care what we have, as long as our baby is healthy and strong is all that matters!!

21 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! I am so excited for you two. You guys are going to be awesome parents!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! I cant wait for your little one to get here so we Kota can play with her/him!
    Thanks so much for letting us stay with you this weekened! We had so much fun staying up talking till 2! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hold your baby! I am so excited for you guys! And yay for me rubbing your belly soon haha love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! No way! I am so jealous! You guys are too cute! Congrats girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! No way! I am so jealous! You guys are too cute! Congrats girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad your telling people now, I've almost spilled the beans like ten times. I'm so happy for you guys, I can't wait to find out what your having. We found out with Easton at fetal photo at 15 weeks. CONGRATS guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo Hoo!! Congrats! Oh how I love babies!

    Janae'

    ReplyDelete
  8. YEAH!! You waited so long to tell! Good job. I think that helps it go by faster. Keep us "posted" on all the details PLEAZ. I love hearing about other ppl's pregnant experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so excited to be able to "officially" tell and have a date!! we are so excited for you and for ourselves!! love you-

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so excited to be able to tell people now officially, and to have a date! We are happy for you and for us! Love to you-

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww yay heather and jordan! im SO HAPPY for you guys! i know you will LOVE that baby!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! That is so exciting! That is awesome you and shani are only a month apart. That will be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah! We are so excited for you! You are going to be wonderful parents! Can't wait to see and hold the little one. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! That is so exciting another cousin for Cruiser.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is so exciting! Congratulations!!! You'll have to let us know when you find out if it's a boy or a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  16. YAY!! Congrats!! :) That's so awesome. You guys are going to be great parents!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats! My name is Danielle and I saw you guys through Stephanie Orgills blog. Jordan is Jimmy's cousin! I was sad we didn't get to meet you at your wedding, we were in the hospital that weekend having our third baby, but hopefully we will meet soon! Again congrats on the baby and I hope you don't mind if I add you as a link so I can keep up on you guys! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  18. YAY! Congrats! That's so exciting! Send me your e-mail address and I'll send you an invite to our blog. ericamcguire@gmail dot com

    Erica (Dixon)

    ReplyDelete
  19. congratulations!! I am glad someone is in the same stage I am in! Its not fun being sick!! I am due in may as welL! WE should go babyshopping when we find out what we are having!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats. I am excited for you guys. Its always exciting to have a baby in a house.

    ReplyDelete