Saturday, July 19, 2008

I LOVE TAG!

alright Elaine i finaly did it!


I love being married!
I love visiting my family
I love playing with friends
I love eating cold stone with Jordan...(first date)
I love hearing a babys laugh
I love dancing
I love staying up late talking to my husband
I love when dinner is ready the same second that Jordan comes home
I love watching jordan being with little kids
I love baking
I love playing the Wii
I love listening to music
I love swimming!
I love laying outside and reading a good book
I love taking a nice cold shower after working out
I love doing things for other people
I love boating with family
I love Jesus Christ
I love being in Jordans arms
I love getting my hair done by my best friend!
I love going on double dates with my parents/and siblings!
I love the sun!
I love to bicker with my husband..
I love being able to go to the temple
I love talking to heidi who always has a story to tell
I love Disneyland!
I love Disney movies
I love Mexican food!
I love chocolate!
I love dancing in the car when me and jordan are on trips!
I love babysitting!
I love talking on the phone
I love getting ready for a nice date with the hubby
I love going to the beach!
I love my new GPS!
I love sleeping in every day!
I love going to midnight movies
I love eating junk food
I love sitting by a fire and roasting marshmellows
I love swimming with all the kids out here!
I love family reunions!
I love shopping
I love seeing an old couple still happily married
I love not having a job
I love my in-laws
I love the twilight books
I love steve madden shoes!
I love seeing all my cousins
I love ohio
I love vegas more than ohio =)
I love when jordan steals babies from me...he will be a wonderful father
I love that Jordan is the last thing I see at night..and the first thing I see in the morning
I love knowing that i am sealed for all time and eternity to Jordan!


I tag Ashlee J, Shani who just got married and has many new things to love, Ashley D., and Lindsey

5 comments:

  1. so i know that you tagged me but um what the heck does that mean lol? i have to write i love thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome heather! you obviously LOVE your husband a lot huh?!i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is fun to read the things you love, Heather. We had a great time with you and Jordon at Shani's wedding. I got a great picture of Jordon holding Ethan at the temple. I'll post it on our blog and I agree, he will be a great father.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you love not having a job. Haha...Cheers to being bums!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Heather, How are you? How's Ohio? Your pictures of you and Jordan at the wedding are cute!!! What have you been up too? Are you guys staying out there till the end of August?
    Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete