Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I love my husband!


So for the past five days I have been sick with a horrible cold. And Jordan has been nothing but great. He comes home from a long day of work and makes me dinner and just hangs out with me until we go to bed. Yesterday morning he got up extremely early to put his check in. He came home for a bit before he had to go to work and make sure that I was doing ok then left. Later that day when I finally rolled out of bed i walked into the kitchen and there was a beautiful bouquet of flowers on the kitchen table. They were get better flowers/anniversary flowers. He is the cutest it honestly has helped cheer me up as I am stuck inside all day and it is gloomy outside. He is the best and I am so grateful to have him as my husband! I love you Jordan!

7 comments:

  1. I HOPE YOU AR FEELING BETTER!!!! I NEED A SHOPPING PARTNER :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww heather! im totally jealous! your hubby is the cutest! how sweet is he?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is precious!!! Good job Jordan, you are such a sweet husband and i am so glad you are treating my sister well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was fun! yes come over anytime you want!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather, It was great to hear from you. I am so glad all is going well for you. I am new to blogging, but really loving it!! See you soon.
    Lolly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Heather it's Amy ( Justin Tribe's girlfriend ) We met at lunch when me and Bailey were out there. I was glad that I got to meet you. Your darling. I kept telling Justin how cute you were. I wanted to meet Jordan cause I've heard alot about him from Parker. Well hopefully we will get to meet again. Your page is cute and I just wanted to say hi. Your flowers were pretty too :) Take care keep in touch. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Heather. I'm excited to have her. Hopefully we can hang out again and I can finally meet Jordan :) Hope everything is going good. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete